The whole web site, including text, content, software, graphics and all other material is protected by various copyrights under European copyright law. Unauthorised copying or reproduction in any format of any of the content of this website, including logos, is prohibited without the prior consent of Avaton Films All rights reserved
Avaton Films will take every care and precaution to ensure that the contents and information it publishes on its website are accurate and up to date. Unfortunately it cannot guarantee the accuracy of contents and information contained in its pages and any person using the information contained in them does so entirely at their own risk.
Please be advised that you should verify the accuracy of any information before acting upon it. Avaton Films also reserves the right to change information at any time without notice.
© Avaton Films · 2020
This policy establishes how we handle the information we learn about you when you visit the Avaton Films website (www.avatonfilms.com), or any of its pages. Protecting the privacy and personal data of our visitors is of utmost importance to us. Therefore protecting your privacy and your personal data is an important aspect of the way we create, organise and implement our activities on-line and off-line. Our website and the way in which we handle your contact data strive to respect the principles set out in the recent European Union “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) of 25 May 2018, and the Council of Europe “Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data”.
The specific practices outlined in this privacy statement apply to the Avaton Films website.
PURPOSE SPECIFICATIONS AND DATA COLLECTION
In general, you can browse the Avaton Films website without disclosing any information about yourself. If you visit the Avaton Films website to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information that is automatically recognised: the date and time, the originating IP address, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser), the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser), the object requested and the completion status of the request.
We do not associate the information stored in a visitor’s cookie with any other personal data about that visitor.
All our employees and controllers who have access to personal data and are associated with the processing of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of data.
We will never disclose your contact details to anybody.
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. Avaton Films has implemented technologies and security policies to protect the stored personal data of our users from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. We will continue to enhance our security procedures, as new technology becomes available. Avaton Films employees and controllers who have access to personal data are obliged to respect the privacy of our visitors and the confidentiality of their personal data.
Throughout Avaton Films’s website, you will find links to third-party website. Please note that the Avaton Films is not responsible for the privacy policies or content on third-party sites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
– This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
– Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
You can easily disable and/or delete cookies from your computer, tablet or mobile phone by managing your browser settings.
By following the instructions below, you will be disabling all cookies, including some website functionality cookies. In order to manage cookies to best suit your needs, please bear in mind the purpose of cookies when setting your browser.
Please find below instructions about managing and disabling cookies, depending on your browser:
– Go to Tools menu, then Internet Options.
– Click on Confidentiality, then click on Advanced.
– In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
– Click the Chrome menu, the upper right button.
– Select Settings then click on Show advanced settings.
– In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
– Select your preferred option(s) in the Cookies section.
– Click the Menu button and choose Preferences.
– Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
– In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
– Check-mark Accept cookies from websites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
– Select your preferred option(s) in the Cookies section.
– Click on Safari, then Preferences.
– Click on the Privacy tab.
– Go to Block cookies and select your preferred option(s).
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.